Getting Started Instructions
Our process is simple. We have broken down the getting started process into a few intuitive steps.
- Open Agreement Package for one of our states
- View State specific agreements now In order to list your home on any MLS you must have an agreement in place with a licensed real estate agency.
- Print off a copy of the state specific listing agreement package.
- Read this and sign where applicable. Agreement contains. State agency disclosure, our agreement and addendum.
- Select Property Data form page. Here.
- Print and fill it out the best you can. If you do not know something skip it.
- Fax the Listing Agreement Package and Property Data Form to: 617-326-0570,
- After sending check for fax confirmation.
- Send photos to email@example.com. Once you do this our system will send you a message stating that we received the photos sent. Images files should be low resolution. If you do not receive a message from us there's a good chance your images to did go through. Please try again.
- Exterior Photo: MLS requires at least one exterior photo.
- Naming Photo FIles: Last-Name01, Last-Name02, etc. We will display images in the order of numbers. If you do not specify order we will decide for you.
- We list all properties the same day if we receive during business hours. Once we activate your listing we will send you a Welcome Email with a copy of your MLS listing along with the transactional forms and disclosures you will need.
Flat Fee MLS
Tell a friend about this site